PROVIDING SAFE, RELIABLE RIDES FOR SENIORS
One of the many important services we provide Daviess County senior adults is transportation in a safe, clean and friendly environment.
We have two Ford Transit vans, one of which is wheelchair accessible. Our drivers are trained and committed to getting you to your destination safely, whether that be:
- for a medical appointment
- to go to the grocery store or pharmacy
- to attend activities at the Senior Center
- for any other appointments or
- to simply get out of the house and experience the seasonal scenery.
Call us at 270-687-4640 to schedule your ride, at least 48 hours in advance. We will try to accommodate emergencies, if possible, but call 9-1-1 if it is a medical emergency. We ask for a suggested donation of $1.50 per ride. Our transportation hours are Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.