PROVIDING DELICIOUS MEALS TO SENIOR ADULTS FOR 25 YEARS
As the Meals on Wheels provider for Daviess County since 1997, the Senior Community Center contracts with the Green River Area Development District (GRADD) and FiveStar (formerly Canteen) to provide home-delivered and congregate meals in Daviess County, Monday through Friday.
If you or someone you know would benefit from home-delivered meals, please call GRADD, which administers the program. They can be reached at 270.926.4433.
We also partner with Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and Morrison's Foods to provide frozen meals on the weekends to our most vulnerable Meals on Wheels clients. If you would believe you'd qualify and benefit from these frozen meals, talk to your Meals on Wheels driver.
ENJOY LUNCH AT ONE OF FIVE LOCATIONS IN DAVIESS COUNTY
There are currently five host sites in Daviess County:
- Senior Community Center, 1650 W. 2nd St., Monday-Friday at 11:30 a.m. Early sign-in recommended.
- Adams Village, 519 N. Dieterle Drive, Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:30 a.m.
- Park Regency, 5058 Back Square Drive, Monday-Thursday at 11:30 a.m.
- Roosevelt House II, 530 Yale Place, Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:30 a.m.
- Whitesville Senior Citizens Center, 10345 Highway 54, Tuesday-Friday at 11:30 a.m.
A $1.50 donation is suggested for home-delivered and congregate meals.